What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect the least amount of information possible while still allowing for the successful operation of this website. It is with great care and through strategic technical design that we protect the visitors to this website. We have used all of the technologies available to us.
This website exists in a PCI-DSS environment. In addition to your credit card information (PCI) we protect your Personally Identifiable Information (PII). We have followed, to the best of our ability, the FTC Guidelines regarding your personal information.
The servers that hold your information are encrypted. In the event that an adversary was to gain access to the data it has been rendered useless by the encryption process. The adversary would need to have both the encrypted data and the associated passphrase entered during the encryption process. Consider the following:
- We do not sell your information to any person, corporation or agency.
- We do not honor requests for your information unless a warrant or court order is issued. We must follow the law in all cases.
- If you unsubscribe or opt out of our email distributions we, with absolute urgency, will honor that request.
- We will never attempt to sell you something that you do not need. As consultants we will refer you to other resources, companies or agencies if we cannot meet your needs.
- The products sold on this web site have been thoroughly vetted for their application and quality. We use the products we sell every day.
- The employees of Cyber Defense Contractors and Boston Autonomic, LLC are fully vetted. We only hire individuals who meet the high demands of the Cyber Defense Contractors brand.
For more information please contact us directly using any of the below methods:
- For general information you may reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any urgent matter please use the email address email@example.com
- You may reach us by phone on our secured HIPAA/HITECH line and at our US headquarters using the phone number +1 (888) 238-5049.
- You may also reach our President and Principal Cybersecurity Engineer, Robert Cluett, by phone on his mobile line at +1 (978) 283-3894.
- You may reach us by post at 54 Perkins Street – Gloucester, Massachusetts – 01930.